Frequently Asked Questions
How does Bridge to Life Ministries Inc. decide where to go next?
- There is generally a request made by a medical director or other person of influence who has heard of our work, or seen us in action.
How is professional staff recruited?
- Interested medical clinicians and educators are welcome to join our team. Please contact us.
What is the timeframe for serving?
- Volunteers are selected according to their areas of expertise, for single lectures, weekend seminars, 2-3 week-long service trips in foreign countries, or for our Health Lecture Series.
What makes Bridge to Life effective?
- The level of professional care rendered; the expertise of our staff; continued maintenance of our high standards; love and respect for all patients; willingness to go the extra mile for service delivery; and God’s guidance.
What obstacles do you face as a team?
- Mainly natural disasters. Summer projects are sometimes disrupted by hurricanes, and the work is either canceled or made more difficult to administer needed care.
How can I help?
- Volunteer your time and funds to Bridge To Life Ministries.
- Let others know of your experiences with us.
- Invite and encourage other professionals to join with us.